A story writing blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

House Arrested: The Dick Pic - Part 3.



CONT'D...

OFFICER KARP
Andre I don't know why you're laughing like this doesn't effect you. Because of one of these three idiots this house is about to lose online access. 

The group is stunned to silence.

GORDON
(in his best Martin Lawrence voice)
Shit just got real.

ANDRE
What was that?

GORDON
No one gets that reference?

Wide shot of everyone. No one gets that reference, Gordon looks crushed.

OFFICER KARP
I am also going to recommend that we install security cameras in here.

CONRAD
This is bullshit!

OFFICER KARP
That's what happens when you go showing off your dick on the web Conrad.

CONRAD
I've never shown my dick on the web.

Officer Karp shoots him a look of pure skepticism.

  

CONRAD
I've never shown my dick on the web using THAT computer.  

CONT'D...

No comments:

Post a Comment