A story writing blog

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thomas Writes His First Movie: The first scare.


Previously:

http://apeday.blogspot.ca/2014/11/my-first-movie-script-is-about-guy-whos.html


http://apeday.blogspot.ca/2014/11/tom-writes-movie-include-sex.html

INT - BEDROOM - NIGHT

Inside the bedroom Abigale is sleeping alone, the room is very dark. It's eerily quiet. Abigale wakes up, she's expecting to have someone beside her. The house is silent except for sounds of movement coming from downstairs in the kitchen. Curious, Abigale gets up to see what Douglas is doing down there. The house creeks with every step as she creeps her way to the door. Just as she's about to open the door Douglas bursts through to doorway, startling them both. 


DOUGLAS
GAHHHH!

ABIGALE
AHHH!!

DOUGLAS
What are you doing out of bed?!

ABIGALE
I was trying to find out what you were doing out of bed!

DOUGLAS
I got up...I heard noises. I keep hearing noises.

ABIGALE
Houses make noise.

DOUGLAS
Which I am not used to hearing because I lived in the city. I am not used to this kind of quiet.

Abigale goes over to her bedside table and turns on a loud fan, the sound drowns out all the other noise. She climbs back into bed.

ABIGALE
Come on. Help me get back to sleep.

Douglas climbs back into bed and wraps Abby up in his arms, the two fall asleep.

 INT - KITCHEN - MORNING

Close up on Abigale's face. She's staring at something that disturbs her. Her face wears an expression of confusion and pained disgust. She's staring downward at something she see's on the counter. She's tense.

Douglas rounds the bottom of the stairs into the kitchen. 

DOUGLAS
Hey Sweety.

He startles Abigale who quickly reaches down and crumples up a piece of paper. 

DOUGLAS
Sorry. Are you ok?

ABIGALE
Are YOU ok?

DOUGLAS
Yeah, why?

ABIGALE
You'd just tell me if something was bothering you, right?

DOUGLAS
Of course Abby. What's wrong?

ABIGALE
...nothing. I trust you.

DOUGLAS
Good to know. 

Douglas looks at the expression on Abigale's face, he knows there's something on her mind but she's seems like she wants to move past it. He asks once more.

DOUGLAS
Are you ok?

She doesn't answer, she just hugs him.

DOUGLAS
Ok...I love you.

ABIGALE
I love you.

Douglas leaves the room, Abigale takes one more look at the crumpled piece of paper in her hand, it still makes her tense. She tears it up and throws is out. Determined to forget about it. Whatever it was shook her up.
CONT'D...



No comments:

Post a Comment