A story writing blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

So as I do this I realize that I am probably going to change a LOT of what I end up posting from day to day, I constantly revise my scripts but this format makes that more difficult and confusing for anyone reading. ABSOLUTELY no one reads this though so at the moment it's a non-issue. I could use this as my private diary if I wanted, no one's reading this.




Anyway, in my mind there's not a huge distinction between these vampires and zombies. I don't envision them speaking or wearing nice clothes, to me they're a lot like the bad vampires from Blade 2.

page 2.


SCENE 2:

INT – Cabin – Night

A small cabin, they guys have barricaded the door with what little furniture they have, Rooney is pressed against the door holding back the vampires trying to get in. Ervin is tending to Randall's wounds.

Randal
Can you keep them from getting in that door?

Rooney
Probably not

Ervin
You have to, everything we have; we used to barricade the windows.

Rooney
Maybe if you didn't break the lock...

Ervin
We had to get in didn't we?

Rooney
We have to get out, we have to get to the car. Where is it?

Randall
I don't know, I totally lost track of it when we started running.

Rooney
What do we have for weapons.

Randall
Oh man, we have our two handed pump action blasters, our ionic poppers, I brought a particle disruptor, some concussion grenades and a bunch of axes.

Ervin
Quick give me a concussion grenade!

Randall
All of that's in the car. I have nothing on me.

Ervin
What?

Randall
What do you have?

Ervin searches his pockets, he finds a lighter.

Rooney
Ok...let make a torch. Vampires are afraid of fire; right?

Ervin
No

Randall
No

SMASH. A pack of vampires breaks through the window barricade.

No comments:

Post a Comment