A story writing blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gonna Try Something New

Well, I have a new idea. I am going to try to teach myself to draw, at least well enough to be able to make viable storyboards. It's just something else to try.

I also want to address why it's been so hard for me to post daily, this whole thing is a work in progress. I hate that my posts are so infrequent but it's difficult when you work 8 hrs a day at a mind numbing, unsatisfying, corporate, defeating job like mine. Writing a script this way is difficult, some days you just don't have ideas. It's a lot easier to post like this than it is to write a page of a specific script but that's the (awesome) blog name I chose so too bad.

I am going to try to be better, I want Sept to be the month where I get on track.

So.

APE and ADE.

...actually ADECD

A Drawing Every Couple Days...with my workload, that seems more realistic .

Anyway, Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment