A story writing blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BACK!


Well I was off for a couple weeks, I was sick AND I had to do some stupid test.

The important thing is that NO ONE missed me because NO ONE reads this...why would they?

Here's my final bit of my story, I did some more revisions that won't show in this blog. Again, this blog is just to get me writing on a more frequent basis, everything else is gravy.




APE


Ervin passes out, when he wakes up he's in a hospital bed. He sees Rooney beside him.

Ervin
Rooney...you stayed with me.

Rooney
No, I was just leaving actually. I was here to check on Randall.

Ervin
How is he?

Rooney
Better than you actually, he only got bit once.
Rooney turns to leave again

Rooney
I am heading home, because I was the only one to come out of this without needing a sick leave I am being rewarded with an early, double shift tomorrow.

Ervin
Sorry man.

Rooney
Hey Irvin...keep an eye on Randall, check in on him.

Ervin
He's fine
Rooney is looking into the hall trasfixed on something, he sees a second vision of Randall dead, bloodied and staring back at him

Ervin
You don't have to worry about him.



No comments:

Post a Comment