A story writing blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

TOM WRITES HIS FIRST MOVIE: Is This Chick Crazy?

So here's what this is.

I am writing a movie, it's my first. So far a guy moved into his girlfriend's house, loved her madly and then woke up one day to find that she did something totally psycho.

Here's everything so far.

http://tcqscripts.blogspot.ca/2014/12/i-am-not-weirdo.html


Cont'd...

DOUGLAS
Jesus Abby. Are you really crazy?

GRANT
What if she is Doug?

DOUGLAS
Then she'll need my help.

Douglas takes note of Grant's reluctant expression.

DOUGLAS
I was going to propose to this one.
(beat)
I am going to propose to this one.

 GRANT
Dude, don't think like that right now. Think about what you're going to do to get her help, because I really don't know what you can do.

DOUGLAS
Find a doctor...

GRANT
Doctors won't see her unless she wants to be seen. 

DOUGLAS
I'll talk to her.

GRANT
Her dad said he'd kill you if you came back.

DOUGLAS
We'll see if he meant it. I am going back. Fuck him.
 
Grant cracks open another beer. 

GRANT
I think you should walk away, dude. Sorry. I mean; this is some shit.

DOUGLAS
That's not an option. I can't. I love her.

GRANT
 She's bad news Doug. She's crazy. Not just girl "crazy", actual crazy. You can never be comfortable around her after this. You'll never sleep again, god knows what you'd wake up to if you did. IF you wake up!

Douglas fall quiet.

GRANT
I am sorry to say this to you but it needs to be said. This girl just showed you a HUGE red flag...fuck that, this girl just showed you a room full of dolls that she molested. There is no clearer "stay away" sign. That's FUCKED. I didn't want to say this before but I am scared shitless of her now. Seriously. I am glad this happened now, before you got any deeper into this. 

Douglas doesn't respond.

GRANT
I know you loved this girl but...she's dangerous dude. You need to give her space and stay far away.  The wrong woman will fuck up your life, a psycho will shorten your life. Is any of this getting through to you?

DOUGLAS
No.

Cont'd...


No comments:

Post a Comment