A story writing blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

LORD GIVE ME ACTORS!



So there's this site http://www.xtranormal.com/ it allows you to put a couple animated characters into a scene with fixed settings, you can chose from an array of movements and camera angles and can even make them talk. Like Stephen Hawking.

You have very, very limited control and as a writer I like that, if forces you to build a story around the few scenes you can choose from and work around the limitations. Again, the BIGGEST limitation of these things are the voices. They use similar tech Stephen Hawking's speaking system so...

A long time ago I made a bunch and just re-discovered them, give these a play and TRY TRY TRY to get past the audio.







Ok the voice changes in this next one, they changed the voice options on me so I had to make do with what I had.



No comments:

Post a Comment